Monday, May 2, 2011

Amy Winehouse: "I'm an Old Jewish Black Man"

   

We were as confused as you were when we heard that Amy Winehouse has her own fashion line that's gonna hit stores soon. 

Amy is featured in Harper's Bazaar where she opened up on where she gets her inspiration from. 

On working with Fred Perry on her fashion line Amy says, “I knew exactly what I wanted. And I love Fred Perry so much. I was honored that they would even, like, ‘Do you want to come and do a line?’ Me? Like, me?” She stabs a finger into her chest. “Yeah!” she adds. 

“I just dress like … I’m an old black man. Sorry!” she says when asked if she considers herself a style icon. “Like I’m an old Jewish black man. I just dress like it’s still the ’50s.” 

Amy Winehouse wears very thick eyeliner and has the Snooki puff. That's the only thing that's really different about the way she looks. Other than that she usually looks like a hot mess that wears ballet flats all the time so we're not sure what the clothes to expect from her.


P/S :Realy love this women 

2 comments:

  1. aik..dah tukar layout..lama tidak kesini,,huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe..awt lma x mai..nyway..thnks sb sggh..hehhe..ok x lyout bru?

    ReplyDelete